JDL constructs custom homes and performs remodels and restoration projects. We also perform light commercial projects periodically. JDL was started in 1978 and has an excellent reputation. Safety, quality and customer care are extremely important aspects of how we operate and we have very high integrity and always do things the right way. JDL works primarily in the Madison Valley, Ruby Valley and the Beaverhead but also work in other areas if the opportunity fits. One of our specialties is rustic construction and working with reclaimed wood. We have excellent craftsmen and are looking to add more talented craftsmen to our team.
Some of the characteristics we require in new team members:
- A safe worker that looks out for themselves and also team members
- An enthusiastic, self-starter that plans the work and looks ahead at what is coming next
- Always striving to build a quality product.
- Will ask a question if unsure of what is expected or how something is to be performed
- A positive “can do” attitude
- A team player
- A willingness to learn new things and approaches to performing work
Some of the things JDL provides:
- A positive work environment
- A competitive wage
- Employer paid health insurance premium for employee and eligible family members
- Our insurance provider is MCA Health & Trust
- 401k retirement benefit
- The employee is eligible to participate on the date of hire
- A company match of up to 4% depending upon employee contribution
- One week of paid time off after one year of full time employment that can be used as either sick leave or vacation
Our website at jdlconstruction.us provides some examples of projects that have been completed through the years.
Potential candidates can contact us via email to send a resume at JDL@jdlconstruction.us or call 406.842.5112 to obtain an application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a substance abuse program.